[oove]Heartbeats [Azoic remix] [oove]Heartbeats [Azoic remix]

THIS is a remix!

Wow, I was like "If this is a drum and bass remix of the song i'm thinking of, this will be ridiculous!" And it WAS ridiculous. Ridiculously awesome!! You took a great song from a completely different genre and not only made it drum and bass, but you also made it your own. It is completely different than the original while still keeping its roots! Amazing job!

PS: DLing this to blast in the car!

Azoic responds:

maaan - if it passes the 'car test' then i'm going to have a spaz-attack!

we must have similar interests - i've always loved the heck out of this tune.

when i got it into logic and realised it was going to turn into a sick drum and bass track I had THEE most fun with it.

I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

MR. Base MR. Base

Love it!!

So catchy, I love this melody! Such a great tune, good work!

Test_Eurodancer Test_Eurodancer

Ideas

I dont wanna be too harsh. but i wasnt too big a fan. Instead of voting down, I'll tell you why. You have a base down to build off of. You got the chords, a strong bump, and got the melody down. The sidechaining of the melody sounds a little weird to me, too much sidechaining. The melody jumps when it comes in. Also the beginning is a little boring when you just have the kick going. So, the potential is there for this song, just try to make it more interesting and fix a few things. Its a start.

DJ-Fantasy

[Dj-U] Collision [Dj-U] Collision

Fact: This is great!

"I'd like to begin with a fact! A simple yet shocking fact." This is great! Wow! I really like it! The different styles are put together flawlessly and the melody is extremely sweet and very addictive. As always, you use some quality samples in a way that makes the song so much cooler! 5/5, 10/10, DL!

DJ-Fantasy

Dj-UnKnOwN responds:

thanks for the review! Yeah i really wanted to go for something different by blending the 3 genres together, but still maintaining a trancey feel to it.
thanks for the support + Dl! Im really glad you liked it!

~Cool Squids remix~ ~Cool Squids remix~

Pretty Cool!

I like how it's constantly changing things up. I also liked that small melody at :25 and 1:15, kinda wished you built off of that more! A nice little tune though with a catchy melody!

D~J.Fantasy

Genraltweet responds:

Hey! Thanks for the review :) I would add on to it but I was getting tired and the Fruity Loops demo doesn't let you save :-/ and if I wanted to continue it, I would have to leave my computer on all night which I don't like doing. But thanks anyways :)

~GT

dubstep-ish/dnb ambiant wip dubstep-ish/dnb ambiant wip

Some tips

I like it so far and its got a really neat sound. My advice is if you want it do be dubstep ya gotta make that bass wobble. Don't be afraid to turn up the volume of the wobble either. Make it interesting, try some new stuff so its not too generic.

Hope this helps,
~J.Fan

tigger888 responds:

thanks for the review, i was planning to do the hard part later, i was saving the nastiest bass for last, for when i make the drop. it appears most people don't like the buildup.

[Dj-U] Ezekiel 25:17 (Orig) [Dj-U] Ezekiel 25:17 (Orig)

Hah! This is xmas!

Dude I loved it, this was way better than happy music for christmas! The title speech from Pulp Fiction made it all so much more epic and you pulled it off so well! Thanks for the gift!

Dj-UnKnOwN responds:

haha that's what i say!! xD
thanks for the review and your welcome =]
-Steven ortiz

Houseloops(LEVEL 2) Houseloops(LEVEL 2)

Melody

I liked the intro. I think if you sprussed up the melody a little and made it more catchy this could be pretty good. Mainly, the one that comes in at 2:00 has a lot more potential than this. The accordian sounds in the bg at the end just didn't do it for me either, doesnt sound appealing.